Are you looking for a career in Customer Service and would like to be paid whilst you obtain a qualification?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Contact Centre in Maidstone. We have a number of Customer Service Apprentice positions which will provide you with great training and experience in this exciting sector.
The role will be to provide a professional, efficient and streamlined telephony service to customers of Kent County Council, for specified services within the Authority’s operations.
We are looking for apprentices with the following skills
• Personal self-confidence to provide a customer focused front-line enquiry service via the telephone.
• Ability to handle a wide range of enquiries in a contact centre environment.
• Computer literate and ability to operate telephone equipment effectively.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with a polite, efficient and courteous manner. Able to deal sympathetically with distressed, agitated, confused, irate customers or those with special needs.
• Able to remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to learn and deliver new services
• Possess a friendly and helpful disposition.
Full training including NVQ level 2 in Customer Services will be provided
Please apply via this link: