Junior Analyst – License Management
You will have a comprehensive working knowledge of SAM Licensing process and solutions for our established Software Services Group who is undertaking an exciting period in their structured expansion plans.
As an Asset Management Analyst in Agilisys you will be involved in the management of software and hardware acquisition, deployment, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and be a reference point on all licensing queries. You will use various asset tools to manage both hardware and software assets. Agilisys has many diverse clients nationwide and your role will involve travel and overnight stays when required.
Specifically you will:
- Facilitate the business’ needs for on-going license and asset support and by ensuring that maintenance, support and upgrade renewals are managed in advance of expiration across all software vendors.
- Assist in identifying savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors and Agilisys clients to obtain identified savings.
- Assist in managing contracts and relationships with vendors to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
- Collect information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
- Enter and maintain information in a database format to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost. Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements to obtain information.
- Communicate through email, individual interview, group meetings, and presentations to end users, management, developers, and vendors.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Asset Management data information.
- Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Problem solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Build Relationships: You honour your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Solid knowledge of Information Technology
- Written and verbal communication skills across all levels
- Proven researching ability
- Experience of SAM/Licensing within a large organisation
- Certified in Microsoft Licensing and SAM
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions
- Certified in other Vendor licensing
- ITIL Qualified
- IAITAM certification
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Access to Unmind for Wellbeing
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.