This is an exciting time to join Agilisys. We are looking for an exceptional individual who has experience of developing and running scalable Digital IT Services across enterprise organisations. You will have strong leadership skills with the vision to help the organisation build on it’s growth by ensuring a first class service. Excellent stakeholder management skills are also a must and you will have had experience of working in a matrix environment and working across multiple clients and stakeholders in a service provider environment.
Reporting to the Managed Services Director, the IT Service Director will be responsible and accountable for leading and executing on the delivery of Digital IT Services for their client(s) leveraging both local and tower resources to ensure all relevant KPIs and SLA’s are met. The IT Service Director will have complete ownership and be the principle contact for the client in delivering Digital IT services [for the relevant account(s)as well as being responsible for “championing” and managing the continual improvement of all the IT services being delivered, working in partnership with both internal and external clients/stakeholders (e.g. Director of IT Shared Services and Head of Demand & Portfolio Management)
The IT Service Director position will undertake both commercial and IT service delivery management of their contract(s). Consistently and efficiently managing technical teams of people (in a matrix way where agreed), project staff & service leaders to ensure overall delivery is to contract, budget and customer satisfaction. Where appropriate they will be the senior escalation point for the customer and where appropriate will be involved in the lifecycle of on-boarding a new service contract from bid and transition through delivery to eventual exit, implementing best practices throughout.
This is a senior role and will be a major influence in the future strategy, direction and success of Digital IT Services working in a collaborative way with key stakeholders both in and out of Agilisys. They will be also be required to create the opportunities to secure new business growth working in conjunction with the Client Director (where appropriate) or the Professional Services teams leveraging senior client relationships to “open doors” They will assist in or provide operational account management ensuring the attainment of performance targets, high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Leading Digital IT Service delivery and meeting contractual SLA’s & KPI’s for their client(s)
- Ensures all appropriate governance and reporting is executed in line with the contract and client requirements
- To be responsible for the core IT service P&L and deliver to agreed budgets – with a real focus on cost management and service delivery
- Proactive in leading innovation across the service to improve efficiency and productivity to continue to meet on-going client contractual and service requirements – to drive savings without degrading the level of service – in collaboration with the Director of IT Shared Services.
- Achieves service level agreements (SLA’S) related to contracted services
- Support the Managed Services Director to grow existing accounts – either of the existing service or from a broader Agilisys perspective (e.g. Transformation)
- Developing, implementing and owning strategies to ensure that all service elements of the contract/agreement are adhered to
- Managing standards, quality and levels of service throughout the operation
- Aware of risks and ensures these are managed and mitigated effectively
- Develops strong relationships with client and IT delivery teams across boundaries as necessary
- Excellent supplier, outsourcing, client, matrix and service delivery management skills. With broad-ranging IT experience gained in a large-scale environment and the determination to drive through change and achieve best value from suppliers Review drafts of deliverables with team and agree operational agenda.
- Ensure client approvals and sign-offs on all major deliverables
How will you stand out?
- Proven service delivery & commercial track record on IT Outsourcing business of £10+m per annum.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and deliver ‘best in class’ service in complex, high activity environments, with ongoing digital transformation
- Experience of large customer service operations and in the design of complex service and support operations, with a track record in the management and delivery of digital services to customers.
- Highly experienced in actively managing client relationships, covering all service, commercial, negotiation, risk and opportunity development aspects.
- Excellent Service Management skills (CobiT, ITIL, ISO).
- Excellent project/programme management skills (Prince2/MSP). Exposure to enterprise infrastructure
- Qualified or equivalent experience in ITIL or other service delivery/management methodologies or frameworks
- Experience of leading through change and transformation, preferably with a cloud first approach to leverage modern ways of working
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders with strong relationship building, networking and negotiating skills
- Managing a team of Senior Managers
- Knowledge and experience in Revenues & Benefits and Digital & Business Process Outsourcing
- Highly experienced in actively managing large scale client relationships from a strategic level to deliver positive outcomes
- Motivated to achieve outcomes and excited by opportunity to lead change and transformation
- Have the ability to challenge and question current standards and procedures to drive continual enhancements
- Time management
- Proven credibility at senior level in influencing and leadership
- Leadership skills and experience
- Good experience in Financial management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Motivated by challenges & able to work in both a dynamic and results orientated way
- Mature, structured approach to dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to lead Culture change as required
- Calm, ability to work under press and meet deadlines
- Provide leadership
- Team player
- Willingness to travel as required
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some great progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to further strengthen our culture of inclusion and diversify our workforce.