Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Product Manager – Role Description
Location: United Kingdom.
Division: ERP (D365 F&O).
Reports into: Head of ERP.
Grade: Principal/ Management consultant
The way we work reflects the values at the heart of our business:
Partnership, we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile.
Integrity, our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens.
Innovation, we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work.
Passion, we are passionate about — and dedicated to — public services and improving people’s lives.
Agilisys is seeking a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Product Manager who will be responsible for the creation and development of an Agilisys D365 F&O Public Sector Template. They will manage the end-to-end project deliverables to ensure that they are re-useable and based on best practice. This individual will be responsible for pre-sales activities while also having a strong understanding of product development life cycles for the implementation of F&O across our Public Sector and Health Customers. Their responsibilities will be to work with the Head of the F&O Practice to build a successful business within Agilisys.
The key responsibilities are:
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365 applications in projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Microsoft Dynamics D365 optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications.
- Lead Microsoft Dynamics coding, customization, and quality reviews
- Manage and develop intellectual properties.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Finance & Operations application.
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel.
- Manage and grow relationships with business partners and customers.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for the Agilisys D365 Templates working closely with Microsoft and Microsoft partners.
- Provide direction for product stakeholders including functional consultants and customers.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Technical Lead consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects.
- Minimum of five full life cycle implementations with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O as a Functional Lead or Architect with a strong knowledge in Visual Studio development tools, X++ programming languages along with Microsoft Power Platform tools, LCS, DevOps, and Azure platform.
- Experience leading functional design, configuration, and Process alignment with a detailed understanding of Financial System concepts and general module functionality.
- Thorough understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with solid knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include in project implementations.
- Scrum/Agile experience.
- Preferably with Microsoft Gold Partner experience.