Stemming from one of UK’s leading digital venture builder, Agilisys is home to people that love solving complex problems and making change happen by having a passion for technology and digital disruption. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
Our Managing Consultants are key to our business. They own and develop relationships with clients, and solve their business challenges, disrupting established thinking and improving results. Harnessing the best of Agilisys’ expertise, our Managing Consultants enable businesses to make effective strategic decisions and act on them.
In Robotic Process Automation (RPA) practice, we work with our clients to design and deliver solutions that can work to automate processes and increase the efficiency of services; undertaking whole system/service evaluations to find inefficiencies that can be automated – no job is the same.
We bring an insightful, questioning and highly informed perspective and our people are driven by the quest to keep delivering next-generation business and digital solutions to solve our public and private sector clients' challenges.
How will you spend your days?
- Take responsibility for the production of a compelling, robust and commercially sound proposal for delivering developing and delivering a service that supports the ongoing delivery of a programme of digital transformation for a large public sector client.
- To maintain and manage a pro active and effective partnership between Agilisys and its partners / sub contractors, ensuring that contract obligations are fulfilled to provide best value and that all personnel understand their roles and requirements.
- Responsible for the design and launch of the service, within the clients defined paremeters, reporting to the public sector reform lead and key business stakeholders.
- Prepare, attend and lead all related dialogue sessions between Agillisys and the client, utilising the sessions to maximum effect ensuring a shared understanding of the client’s strategic goals and operational requirements and testing evidence based hypotheses to find the best solutions.
- Using existing networks within national and local government to offer innovative solutions and alternative ideas to a variety of problems, offering further value to the client and the bid.
- Representing Agilisys to clients and is a role model displaying integrity, innovation and passion
How will you stand out?
- Making design ideas tangible for the design team and the wider stakeholder group through storytelling, leading the creation and presentation of experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping.
- Leading on the co-design of services and demonstrate experience of having followed an iterative route.
- You will know the public sector digital service design market, be well connected in this space, understand how to create digital services, and be capable of designing and launching new digital services.
- Providing leadership and hands-on digital direction to deliver first class customer experiences.
- Proven track record developing compelling and robust commercial propositions, able to communicate effectively with clarity and precision in both written and verbal capacities to generate new business.
- You will have a strong network and can demonstrate lasting relationships adding value to your clients.
- Proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results whilst enabling clients to embrace change.
- You will have exceptional organisational skills, diplomacy, and ability to work in a constantly evolving and demanding environment.
- You will be pro-active, adaptable, and able to work under pressure.
- Must be willing and able to travel to client sites, including overnight stays for short periods of time.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.