Agilisys are seeking a strong, customer focussed Service Delivery Manager for an 18 month fixed term contract, with experience working in a complex, multi-service environment. The successful candidate will be a clear, confident and professional communicator with the ability to communicate and interact with clients, stakeholders, senior management and colleagues. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of service, managing competing demands and expectations both internally and externally, and helping to ensure continued delivery of innovation across our customers.
The primary function of this role is to deliver high quality service management in the Operations service area. The successful candidate will have strong experience across the full-service lifecycle, with demonstrable experience of managing complex and varying client demands.
- Management of Continual Service Improvement process internally and for IT customers.
- Ensuring the quality of projects brought into live service through any of our Service Transition processes.
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding and working to their service levels and managing their competing demands and expectations.
- Management and prioritisation of incidents, problems and service requests on behalf of our customers. Ensuring effective resolution with subsequent root cause analysis review and effective actions to avoid reoccurrence.
- Deliver performance metrics to clients and stakeholders, along with associated analysis and recommendations.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Service Delivery Manager role.
- ITIL (v3) certification (Practitioner-level or higher recommended)
- Experience working in a complex, multi-service environment.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some great progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to further strengthen our culture of inclusion and diversify our workforce.