Dynamics 365 Consultant – Role Description
Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant
The way we work reflects the values at the heart of our business:
Partnership, we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile.
Integrity, our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens.
Innovation, we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work.
Passion, we are passionate about — and dedicated to — public services and improving people’s lives.
Our Consultants are integral to the success of our business. As a consultant, you will work with the development team on the design and realisation of complex customer solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and integrating other Microsoft Solutions and third-party innovations.
The key responsibilities are:
- Proficient with customizing and configuring systems in particular Dynamics 365.
- Work closely with stakeholders, leading initiatives and workstreams, acting as a subject matter expert.
- Design, develop, maintain, and run automated tests to ensure the solution is functioning as intended and to documented specifications
- Experience with Power BI and SSRS reports (Fetch XML).
- Scrum development methodology knowledge and experience
- Proficient with configuring, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations, customizing, and creating CRM entities, understanding, and implementing business workflows and processes and using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
The role holder will have ongoing objectives alongside other specific objectives that will be set from time to time.
- To take the consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics CRM (including 3rd party applications such as ClickDimensions). The right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 products and services.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. Managed Services and other CRM consultants and Developers.
- Participate in Scrum activities like daily stand-ups and sprint planning.
- Support and guidance for the more junior consultants within the team.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years' experience in a Dynamics CRM consultant-based role.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 modules.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/ 365.