Reporting into Lead Systems Engineer, this technical role will play an integral part in ensuring the stability and efficient operation of our client’s end point devices. This includes but it not limited to Windows 10 laptops and desktops, Windows 10 IoT thin devices, iPhones, and iPads. You will lead the end point team as point of technical escalation and ensuring management of incidents and service requests are processed in a timely manner to ensure Key Performance Indicators are achieved in successfully delivering toward client Service Level targets. Furthermore, you will be responsible for recommending updated equipment as older kit is retired, preparing SCCM task sequences as necessary.
Leading the end point team, you will be responsible for dealing with day-to-day 2nd and 3rd line end point support queries.
The following skill sets are required along with strong experience of:
- End Point Device Management
- Microsoft Intune Device Management
- Deployment and management of Microsoft Windows 10
- Deployment and management of Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Creating and updating SCCM deployment packages
- Creating task sequences for image deployment
- Automation of driver installation
- Knowledge of Windows Virtual Desktop hosted on Azure
- Knowledge of Windows domain management including:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Developing and maintaining ICT documentation for new and existing systems
- Prioritisation and response to Service Desk Incidents, Service Requests and Changes.
Experience / industry qualification in: -
- Experience with service management ticketing systems
- At least 2 years in a similar role
Experience of working in a fast pace environment managing priorities and providing clear written and verbal communications. The position will be requiring some out of hours work when needed.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
While we've made some great progress so far, we know that there is still more to do. We are continuously looking for ways to further strengthen our culture of inclusion and diversify our workforce