As an IT Application Support Specialist, you will be a real team player and a key team member providing technical support to a range of line of business applications and the day to day delivery of application support, including upgrades. The successful candidate will be a resource on projects as the need arises and will contribute to the overall success of the project being delivered. The job holder is expected to be able to work under their own initiative to implement required fixes and solutions.
- Provide pro-active support to end users, dealing with IT queries relating to applications and systems. Managing and prioritisation of incidents and service requests on a first and second tier support basis. Escalation of queries where third tier support is required.
- Responsibility for personal SLA & KPI adherence
- Software support, configuration and troubleshooting for supported applications
- Actively share expertise with others, through mentoring and knowledge management.
- Liaising with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Experience of working in an IT managed service environment is essential.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Effective verbal, presentation, listening and communication skills
- You will have a logical and systematic approach to troubleshooting, problem resolution and have the passion and ability to pick up new technologies.
- Good overall knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Server 2008 – 2019.
- Any experience of administering, upgrading or supporting the following applications: LiquidLogic care systems (Adults, Children’s, EHM, Controcc), Idox Planning systems (Uniform/DMS), Resourcelink, Capita One, Childview, Crystal reports, Business Objects.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise support issues
- Prioritises and organises own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to produce high quality documentation
- Flexible approach to work
- Rapidly establishes credibility with clients & maintains a networking relationship
- Makes accurate decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines
What's in it for you?
Agilisys is an employee owned organisation that delivers success through innovation, working with public sector partners to help them transform services that make a real difference to millions of people across the UK.
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and dynamic environment poses a number of opportunities for exposure to new technologies and ways of working. As an Employee Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
As a valued employee owner, you will be entitled to receive the below corporate benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EBT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.