Dynamics 365 developer – Role Description
Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant
The way we work reflects the values at the heart of our business:
Partnership, we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile.
Integrity, our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens.
Innovation, we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work.
Passion, we are passionate about — and dedicated to — public services and improving people’s lives.
Generally, your role will be to build Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Portal, Plugin, Integration) as part of agile teams for clients. Also, to coach and assist junior developers and act as a mentor. As part of the wider technical team, you will also be involved in developing within other Microsoft products (Power Platforms) and have the opportunity to extend your technical knowledge and expertise.
The key responsibilities are:
- Implementing Features and Stories from our project backlog.
- Contributing to design and design review processes.
- Providing coaching and assistance to other team members.
- Responsible for creating Entities, Forms, Workflows, Plugins, and other Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution components including estimating implementation times.
- Unit test development and execution.
- Contributing to our Agile team activities.
- Participates in the evolution of practice level best practice policies and standards.
- Design, code, test, correct and document complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications.
The role holder will have ongoing objectives alongside other specific objectives that will be set from time to time.
- Building Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Portal, Plugin, Integration) as part of agile teams for clients.
- You will be involved in developing within other Microsoft products (Power Platforms) and have the opportunity to extend your technical knowledge and expertise.
- Participate in Scrum activities like daily stand-ups and sprint planning.
- Support and guidance for the more junior developers within the team.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years' experience in software development roles.
- At least 2+ years of programming experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Scrum development experience.