Azure Integration Developer – Role Description
Location: London/ Home Based
Reports into: Development Manager
Grade: Principal Consultant
The way we work reflects the values at the heart of our business:
Partnership, we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile.
Integrity, our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens.
Innovation, we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work.
Passion, we are passionate about — and dedicated to — public services and improving people’s lives.
As an Agilisys Azure integration developer, you will be contributing to the design of digital customer solutions for our clients. You will need to bring together your experience across the Microsoft cloud product family and integration experience to define integration tasks and develop to defined specifications. Within this role, you will be providing on-going development & design, support, and code deployments.
The key responsibilities are:
- Development of specific integration components of the digital solution, which provide integration between MS Dynamics and line of business applications, transferring data from one system to another, transforming data where needed.
- Develop solutions to documented requirements within specifications and user stories.
- Ensure developed solutions align to the overall digital solution architecture for the client programme.
- Working closely with the clients to create, design and deliver a range of Azure integrations and logic apps.
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, resilience, performance, on-going maintenance, and other considerations are accounted for in the integration specifications and development.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure integrations tasks are performing as required, taking into consideration an impacts customisations and patches of integration products and services and source applications that are part of the integration tasks.
- Estimating integrations/ customisations, creating technical documentation whilst supporting and working closely with the development manager.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working with Azure integrations.
- Experience from a Dynamics 365 perspective of some of the following: configuration, security, workflows, plug-ins, custom workflow steps, power apps,
- A development background from a .NET/ C# or Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Knowledge of Azure services such as Azure functions, web jobs, service bus, logic apps, app services, B2C, DevOps.
- Nice to haves – Scribe insight or Biztalk experiences.