Business Support & Customer Services Advisor – North Somerset
1 x 30hour Contract covering 7day week rota including weekends and Bank Holidays - Permanent
1 x 25hour Contract covering 7day week rota including weekends and Bank Holidays - Permanent
Agilisys are looking to hire enthusiastic and driven Customer Service Advisors to provide a professional and efficient telephony service for customers in the areas served by North Somerset Council.
Key Responsibilities of this Role
- To provide a frontline telephony service dealing with all Care calls (including for example (Adult and Child Protection) to facilitate access to the appropriate service for the customer.
- Identify and assess the needs of the customer for health and social care enquires ensuring appropriate and accurate information is obtained to enable the correct action to be taken in a timely way.
- To record information using systems such as LAS, ICS and Jontek to provide an accurate record of customer contact.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams within the council’s ‘Single Point of Access’ principles to provide the customer with the appropriate outcome
- Respond to emergency alarm calls for the Carelink service, taking the appropriate action within the agreed procedures.
- To ensure that individual dispersed alarm units are tested at least once a month
- Respond to email and other written enquiries to provide answers and information to customers about the available service provision.
- Promote the service to support establishing a sustainable client base.
- Work directly with multi-disciplinary team in gathering information to support resolving complex enquiries and maintaining accurate records within confidentiality protocols and legislative requirements
- Ability to handle a wide range of enquiries in a contact centre environment.
- Computer literate and ability to operate telephone equipment effectively.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with a polite, efficient and courteous manner.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- You are helpful, welcoming and pleasant to customers and colleagues.
- Be flexible in terms of working hours – this role involves working on a rolling rota covering 7days a week including weekends and Bank Holidays
- The ability to work from home and from the office based in Town Hall, Weston-super-Mare
What's in it for you?
In addition, we offer the following corporate benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefit Trust, you can make a difference in the future of our organisation.
- Life Assurance
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme.
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Previous applicants need not apply
Note: This is not a Local Authority post and applicants will need to satisfy themselves with regard to conditions of service
30 September 2020