Essential Qualifications or Skills required: Verbal Communication & Telephony Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism & Multi-tasking.
The role will involve taking a variety of calls on behalf of a number of Local Authority and Housing Association clients. The successful candidate will be assisting service users and residents in identifying and resolving the problems they present. This can range from signposting customers to external agencies, to handling calls concerning major emergencies within any of the Boroughs we support.
You will be working as part of an Out of Hours team and therefore will need to take a flexible approach to your working hours.
Experience of handling calls on behalf of a local authority is desirable, but training will be provided.
- To provide a high level of Customer Service and deliver a high standard of calls in a confident, professional & friendly manner
- The ability to understand different procedures and retain information across a number of different campaigns.
- Communicate clearly and openly and display excellent listening skills at all times.
- Ensure a positive attitude and high level of commitment to all ACS clients and campaigns.
- To ensure all customer details are captured and updated appropriately
- To provide feedback to management on potential improvements to existing procedures and scripting
- To ensure that all customers are dealt with at all times in accordance with defined Customer Service Standards and Values.
- To work flexibly and co-operatively to ensure that operational service priorities are met.
- To utilise appropriate IT systems and processes to manage and record customer contacts and ensure appropriate information is collected
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment