The Agilisys Cloud Practice is growing rapidly and sits at the heart of how Agilisys is seeking to become the “Technology Partner of Choice for the UK Public Sector.” We are looking for an individual that advocates for Agilisys’ cloud services with clients, and who embodies the core Agilisys values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation and Passion.
The Cloud Project Manager is a key delivery leadership role that will ensure the technical and commercial delivery of projects for our customers. You will be working alongside a competent and dedicated team utilising our Cloud Delivery Framework and best practices in order to fulfil the requirements of our customers.
This is a full-time role, and will require some travel, however, we are flexible with location such as home-based for the right candidate.
How will you spend your days?
as the Cloud Project Manager, will have responsibility for defining and delivering at least one major or multiple smaller cloud based projects. You will build strong mutually beneficial long term relationships with our customers. You will mobilise and lead a team of highly talented individuals from out professional services teams
As the focal point in a project delivery team, the key responsibilities are:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors as well as interfaces into the customer team in order to deliver a project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using Agilisys tools and processes.
- Report and escalate as required to the management team.
- Manage mutually beneficial relationships with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimize project impact.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project governance and controls.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
How to stand out?
- You will have an established track record, with at least 2 years of delivering projects within the IT infrastructure sector, defining methodologies, standard artefacts and preferably, delivering to enterprise scale clients.
- In addition, at least 2 years of experience working with cloud technologies is key, you will hold at least one appropriate APM, PRINCE2 or PMP practitioner certification.
- Ideally, you will also have experience of working within or with the UK public sector and will have contributed to responding to a project opportunity through an OJEU or framework process. Where public sector experience is not in place, you must have played a similar role responding to a formal procurement process to an organisation of at least 1,000 staff in size.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London, Hammersmith being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership