The Agilisys Cloud Practice is growing rapidly and sits at the heart of how Agilisys is seeking to become the “Technology Partner of Choice for the UK Public Sector.” We are looking for an individual that advocates for Agilisys’ cloud services with clients, and who embodies the core Agilisys values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation and Passion.
The innovative and highly motivated Cloud Evangelist is passionate about cloud services and gets a real buzz from helping customers with their cloud journey. They are customer, partner and employee centric, with ability to think from their perspective. They will maintain awareness of current and emerging solutions across the main hyperscale cloud providers and how they can be leveraged to our customer’s best advantage. The role is pivotal to building Agilisys’ relationships with both new and existing clients.
This is a full-time role, and will require some travel, however, we are flexible with location such as home-based and working hours requirements. We would be prepared to offer a part-time role for the right candidate
How will you spend your days?
The Cloud Evangelist will play a crucial role in defining our Go to Market propositions and client engagement plan as a supporter of partner collaboration and ecosystems, in support of customer objectives. The primary activity will be identifying and closing new business, based on a broad knowledge set of hybrid-cloud solutions and services:
- Build, and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Building relevant cloud solutions, including technology and professional services for our customers
- Participate in business development initiatives and marketing strategies including engagement with partner organisations
- Leading bid responses to strategic opportunities within our markets
- Delivery of delegated EBITDA targets to identifying and closing new business, growing pipeline, with responsibility to convert pipeline into contracted opportunities, and able to on-sell into other propositions within Agilisys.
- Managing a senior relationship with a client and/or manages relationships effectively across several clients. Responsible for client project assurance across a programme.
How to stand out?
- You will have an established track record, with at least 3 years of working in cloud services, used to defining solutions and deploying innovate solutions for your clients. Networking abilities and excellent customer service skills are extremely important, as is the capability to understand customer challenges and propose appropriate, cloud-based solutions.
- In addition, at least 3 years of experience working with cloud technologies is key, you will have direct experience of working with AWS and/or Azure cloud services.
- Ideally, you will also have experience of working within or with the UK public sector and will have led, or being a major client facing contributor to responding to a market opportunity through an OJEU or framework process. Where public sector experience is not in place, you must have played a similar role responding to a formal procurement process to an organisation of at least 3,000 staff in size.
- Experienced in acting under your own initiative, you must be comfortable using social media to promote the business and act as a thought leader in cloud services, driving the continual improvement of Agilisys’ reputation within the market.
- A natural go-getter with vision, enthusiasm, objectivity and accountability.
- You will have an appetite to learn, be curious, and invent
- Strong networking ability with foundation AWS or Azure qualifications
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London, Hammersmith being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the EOT
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership