AgentSync is built on Salesforce and AWS, effectively leveraging every aspect of those platforms and pushing the edges of what is possible within their ecosystems. We treasure stability, scalability, and customer experience as first-order principles, striving to create thoughtful, delightful user interfaces and seamless workflows. Behind the scenes, we build secure, scaled integrations into licensing database sources of truth (e.g. NIPR, FINRA), obscuring the complexity of licensing data through translation into an understandable, reportable data model.
AgentSync is looking for a Head of Product to lead our team and strategic product direction into our next phase of growth - bringing automation and innovation to the insurance licensing industry. We’re a highly collaborative, data-driven, scrappy team with a passion for solving hard problems and bringing new solutions to ubiquitous problems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute on a product vision that fundamentally transforms the day-to-day workflow of our customers
- Collaborate with the engineering and leadership team to translate the vision into an actionable product roadmap
- Build and lead a team of high performing product managers and technical program managers
- Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success to identify opportunities to better serve our customers and drive growth
- Gain a deep understanding of our users by performing qualitative interviews and surveys, help identify and resolve customer pain points, and use insights to develop a well-grounded product strategy
- Take ambiguous problems that our customers and users are facing and turn them into concrete features and products, from proposal, to kick-off, to building, launch and monitoring
- Proven track record as a senior product leader building and launching successful and scalable products
- Recruited and led a high-performing team of 10+ team members with a diverse set of experiences
- Demonstrated ability to form strong partnerships with engineering, cross-functional partners, and influence executive stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex interactions in order to create clarity and focus
- Experience defining and managing to user and business performance metrics
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
$150,000 - $225,000 (base and bonus)
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
- Parental leave and return to work childcare care stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year