AgentSync is built on Salesforce and AWS, effectively leveraging every aspect of those platforms and pushing the edges of what is possible within their ecosystems. We treasure stability, scalability, and customer experience as first-order principles, striving to create thoughtful, delightful user interfaces and seamless workflows. Behind the scenes, we build secure, scaled integrations into licensing database sources of truth (e.g. NIPR, FINRA), obscuring the complexity of licensing data through translation into an understandable, reportable data model.
AgentSync is hiring its first Head of Engineering to build and lead our engineering team as we enter our next phase of growth. We’re a highly collaborative, data driven, scrappy team with a passion for solving hard problems and bringing new solutions to ubiquitous problems.
What you’ll do:
- Build and lead an experienced, high performing team of engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds, and foster a collaborative, learning culture
- Inspire excellence and innovation - develop new solutions and techniques to improve our product, team, scalability, and customer experience
- Collaborate with product and leadership team to define our vision and product roadmap
- Partner with sales, marketing, customer success and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to better serve our customers and drive growth
- Lead architectural discussions, design and implementation
- 10+ years of engineering experience with data-oriented products, ideally in tech, SaaS or insurtech
- 5+ years of leadership experience building, scaling, and managing engineering teams and people managers
- Engineering background and deep technical knowledge of scaling products and platforms to inform architectural, infrastructure and strategic decisions
- Demonstrated success creating and championing a shared vision across an organization
- Effectively managed budgets for a scaling engineering department
- Represented Engineering to senior customer leaders pre and post sales
- Experience developing strong partnerships with cross-functional teams and ability to drive clarity, focus and alignment
- A strong track record of problem solving and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
$150,000 - $225,000 (base and bonus)
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity programs.
- Parental leave and return to work childcare care stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year