AgentSync is built on the Salesforce platform, effectively leveraging every aspect of the current platform and pushing the edges of what is possible within the ecosystem. We treasure stability, scalability, and customer experience as first-order principles, striving to create thoughtful, delightful user interfaces and seamless workflows. Behind the scenes, we build secure, scaled integrations into licensing database sources of truth (e.g. NIPR, FINRA), obscuring the complexity of licensing data through translation into an understandable, reportable data model.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer on the team, you will own core features of the application from ideation through delivery, partnering closely with product and business owners. You’ll be a thought partner and innovation driver, bringing out the best of Salesforce within the scope of the application and partnering with other developers to share best-practices, discoveries, and designs.
You are motivated by:
- Leveraging all aspects of the Salesforce platform to solve complex customer needs
- Maintaining best-in-class security standards both in your build and build process
- Collaborating closely with Product and Design to deliver features that exceed customer expectations
- Preventing bugs through engagement with CI/CD processes (and the joy of squashing bugs if they do occur)
- Working on products with real impact that fundamentally transform how users access data and manage their day-to-day processes
We are looking for:
- A strong track record of problem solving and a 'roll up your sleeves' mentality
- A demonstrated passion for the Salesforce ecosystem through Trailheads and/or certifications
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience (APEX, Visual Force, Aura, LWC)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external SOAP and REST endpoints
- A structured & well-organized work-cadence with comfort tackling complexity and ambiguity
- A passion for solving conceptual problems and delivering results in challenging situations
- The desire to work on a collaborative, learning oriented team from a diverse set of backgrounds
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
Salary and Benefits:Denver/Boulder Metro (also open to remote)
- Parental leave and return to work childcare care stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year