Would you like to be a part of AGC Biologics' growing success?
We are looking for a QA Scientist with a strong interest in qualification of GMP Facilities, Equipment and Computerized Systems.
AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time.
Overseeing the Quality Assurance review and approval of all technical documents, including but not limited to:
- Change Controls
- Risk assessments
- Validation Plans
- Requirements Specifications
- Qualification Protocols and Reports
- Conducting GEMBA walks in GMP areas
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve and clarify any points of issue
- Contributing to the creation of the Annual Product Quality Review (APQR), as needed
- A science-based degree
- Experience working in or directly supporting manufacturing operations in a drug substance/product manufacturing site
- Prior biopharmaceutical experience is desirable
- Thorough understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) principles and guidelines
- Experience with the qualification of GMP facilities, equipment, and computerized systems
- Knowledge of Data Integrity principles
- Strong decision-making skills and a proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
At AGC, we serve international clients and English is our company language. As such, professional proficiency in both written and spoken English is a requirement.
The Quality Assurance Facilities and Equipment team is comprised of highly qualified scientists with diverse professional backgrounds and several years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance.
The main objective of the team is to ensure that our production facilities and laboratories comply with current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, including EU GMP, 21 CFR, and ICH guidelines at all times.
The team is mainly responsible for the review and approval of quality documentation, including equipment qualifications, IQ, OQ, PQ, environmental monitoring, cleaning validation, deviation handling, and approval of CAPA and change requests.
The advertisement will be closed once the ideal candidate has been identified.
For additional information regarding the position, feel free to reach out to Volker Jentzsch, Senior Manager of QA Facilities & Equipment, at +45 2294 3062.
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.