We are looking for a Manager for our Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance team. We will during 2023 have two manufacturing facilities to operate when our new EUR 160 million Mammalian Manufacturing Facility is getting into operation – and you will play an important role.
The team is during the coming year expected to grow to 8-10 people (technician, engineers and the manager).
Your responsibilities covers:
- Reliable operation of manufacturing equipment
- Timely execution of planned maintenance activities
- Fast follow-up on break down situations
- Competencies of your team to cover the needed responsibilities
- Contribute with trained employees for our 24/7 on call support (people from other teams also participate)
- Continuous improvement of our manufacturing equipment maintenance programs
- Maintenance life cycle management for manufacturing equipment
- Manage board meetings that support transparency on team task
- You will ensure both performance and well-being of your team through your management style and general involvement and dialogue.
We aim to have people in your team that act as a partner towards our production lines and can support you and the manufacturing departments in continuously to have a common understanding of the technical activities that impact the manufacturing equipment.
A significant part of our maintenance and repair activities are done by external companies coordinated by your team meaning that you will also will be involved in this external interface.
You work closely with other stakeholders in the organization.
- Relevant engineering degree or similar technical background from the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry with GMP experience.
- Prior management experience from a technical area with experience from operation and maintenance of production systems and/or utility systems including changes to such systems.
- Knowledge about automation and control systems.
- You understand how to create relations across multiple functions and with external stakeholders to support a good and effective cooperation.
- You operate with a strong sense of urgency and a positive can do attitude.
- You work systematically and are at the same time robust and capable of handling a dynamic environment without losing overview and motivation.
- Good communication skills – including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and spoken English and Danish is preferred.
How to apply
Send your application as soon as possible as we process the applications as we receive them.
If you need further information about the position, please feel free to contact Jesper Sandholm Hansen, Sr. Director Engineering Operations + 45 25578027.
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.