AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
We have an opening for a Development Associate II-III to join the Analytical and Formulation Development team at AGC Biologics. This position will support product characterization and testing for customer projects.
- Follow established protocols for sample preparation and routine testing
- Participate in characterization testing of drug substance using analytical methods such as intact mass, peptide mapping and glycan analysis.
- Collating and reporting data to internal customers.
- Writing, reviewing and editing technical reports and analytical method documents.
- Coordinating/performing instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Contributing to internal technical development projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or related field with 2+ years of experience related to analysis of biotherapeutics.
- Preferred experience includes familiarity in protein analytical chromatography (SEC, IEX, RP) with U/HPLC hardware/software, and experience with mass spectrometry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a lab environment.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- Ability to adapt plans rapidly in response to customer requests or technical problems.
- Strong data management skills and attention to detail in the execution and documentation of studies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to integrate complex data to produce clear and accurate reports and presentations
$66,899 - $94,274
Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Benefits available to Team Members include subsidized insurance for the Team Member and designated dependents (medical, vision, dental, life and disability), eligibility to participate in the AGC Biologics 401(k) plan (including a generous matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting), vacation, sick time, and parental leave.
Team Members are also eligible to receive a discretionary annual bonus commensurate to the level of the role. The payout is based on both the company’s performance and the Team Member’s performance.
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.