As a member of the Global IT team, the Senior ERP Business Systems Analyst – SCM/Operations plays a critical role in delivering successful solutions by partnering with business and technology groups to elicit requirements and manage the design and implementation of ERP-related modules based on the Microsoft Platform D365. The Senior ERP Business Systems Analyst – SCM/Operations continually monitors system and process performance and user utilization. This position involves working with multiple functional groups (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, etc.), so managing multiple projects is essential, and strong verbal and written communication skills are a must. This position will be key in setting the ERP platform and fundamentals for AGC Biologics to grow on.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improve systems by studying current and best practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirement by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; training users.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Define, monitor and make recommendations for key performance indicators for ERP capabilities and usage
- Partner with respective cross-functional business groups (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Manufacturing, Quality, etc.) to elicit functional and non-functional requirements
- Appropriately manage customer expectations regarding scope, schedule, and budgetary parameters
- Partner with key strategic ERP solutions partners for small- and large-scale engagements to help develop the vision of the technology service, systems integration, and fully leveraging ERP capabilities and value
- Collaborate with and transfer knowledge to developers and implementers of the requirements/solution
- Manage the configuration and setup of the ERP-related solutions and offer recommendations for configurations that add value and utilization of ERP
- Reduce manual processes with fully-automated solutions
- Verify solutions, including testing approach, test case preparation, execution planning and support
- Assist with issue resolution and post-implementation support
- Analyze ERP-related system activity by assessing system utilization, employee productivity, and trending amongst key quality attributes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge in ERP-related functional modules, including SCM, Inventory and Manufacturing preferably in a GMP environment
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of enterprise-wide ERP-related business and technical processes (including functional areas such as: Finance, Operations, and Supply Chain)
- Ability to generate business unit and enterprise-wide reports using reporting technologies (e.g. Power BI)
- Previous experience in defining and integrating solutions to ERP systems, such as QMS, MES or PLM functionality desired
- Experience with documenting ERP integration requirements
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot, provide basic support, and training for functional modules including enterprise functions within Operations, and Supply Chain
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects to drive business improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new things
- Experience in Biotech or regulated industries a plus
- 7+ years of experience analyzing and implementing business solutions with extensive experience working with ERP systems
- Experience implementing Microsoft AX/Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a manufacturing industry required, biotech and GMP experience preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Equivalent education and experience may substitute for stated requirements
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.