About the department
You can look forward to becoming part of a dynamic and well-functioning team consisting of Process and IoT Engineers and Process Support Technicians. We thrive on professional challenges and work independently with great individual responsibility and a high level of commitment. We collaborate with diverse stakeholders in the organization including production departments, process transfer, development teams, and QA. We therefore enjoy being part of a wide range of activities and projects within the organization. You will experience an enthusiastic working climate focused on quality, teamwork, and delivery.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Supporting manufacturing campaigns by preparing cleaning verification reports, in troubleshooting and improve cleaning procedure
- Authoring deviations and investigation summaries related to equipment cleaning
- Overview of cleaning verification results including continuous trending and analysis of the cleaning verification results
- Create and update cleaning protocols
- Perform Data trend of Cleaning Verification results.
- Prepare Data trend reports for equipment cleaning verification
We imagine that you have:
- A solid theoretical background and an academic degree (Cand. Pharm, Chemical Engineer, Chemistry or equivalent).
- At least two years of working experience within GMP and biopharma is preferred
- A holistic understanding of manufacturing bioprocesses and facilities for cGMP manufacturing of biological intermediates and APIs for mammalian and microbial bulk production processes,
- High level of initiative in troubleshooting and accurate data analysis.
- Ability to balance many tasks simultaneously
- It is preferred that you have knowledge of LEAN principles.
In addition, you must thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment where changes occur on short notice. The environment is dynamic and challenging at times, which requires finding solutions, delivering on promises, and giving our customers a positive experience. AGC has international customers and our company language is English. It is therefore a required ability that communication in both written and spoken English is fluent.
At AGC Biologics, you will get a unique opportunity working with a variety of different state of the art technologies among +40 different nationalities. This opens many doors for personal and professional development and for you to make a real difference towards both patients, customers and your own growth. AGC offers an informal working environment, characterized by the fact that we think it is fun to go to work. We respect each other and our differences. AGC employees are flexible and take pride in working together to achieve goals - as one team.
Applications are screened on an ongoing basis. You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about your motivation for applying to this position.
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.