AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
The Employer Brand & Internal Communications Specialist / Sr. Specialist is responsible for both building and optimizing communication strategies that support employee engagement and connect potential candidates to the company’s mission.
- Support internal communications strategy in conjunction with teams at all sites
- Shape and support executive and corporate communication
- Ensure internal communication and brand initiatives and projects are successfully completed and rolled out to all employees globally
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, employee newsletter, etc.
- Leverage social media to further improve our employer brand image and reputation
- Assist in the development of internal presentations and the moderation of internal webinars, such as monthly site-specific Town Hall meetings and CEO Global Address
- Draft messaging from leadership team members for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments and sites within the organization through the development of our brand voice
- Assess and respond to feedback from team members and adjust content accordingly
- Advise of developments throughout the organization through regular written communication
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with various teams at each site with varying cultures
- Creative skills and light to intermediate graphic design ability
- Familiarity with HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience partnering with external vendors to create proposals, proofs and orders
- Technical skills, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Proficiency in SharePoint 365, Adobe CC and HubSpot
- Knowledge or experience in employee/Human Resources communications
- Knowledge or experience in biotechnology or biomanufacturing a strong plus
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences and management of complex projects is desired
- Experience with invoicing, purchase orders and budgeting is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in journalism, communications, marketing, journalism or related field is preferred, though other degrees are acceptable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate communications, marketing and/or journalism
- Equivalent education and experience may substitute for stated requirements
$78,083.00 - $104,900.00
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.