The vacant position is as scientist in QC Microbiology department, which consist of 12 highly dedicated technicians, 6 skilled scientists, a team lead and a manager. QC Microbiology is responsible for environmental monitoring (EM) in clean rooms (production rooms), re-/qualification, chemical/ microbiological analyses on pharmaceutical water and TOC analysis on rinse samples from production further microbiological analysis on batches for clinical and commercial samples and method validation. AGC Biologics is in a process of expanding the production area, leading to enlargement of the environmental monitoring area.
The QC Microbiology department works in close collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Up- and Downstream Development, Analytical Development and external laboratories to maintain control of all steps in the manufacturing processes. Everything we do, we do in close collaboration with our customers
Within this broad working area, many different customers’ projects and with various biopharmaceuticals the QC department differs from traditional QC labs. The position requires an engaged, ambitious scientist with interest in especial environmental monitoring, regulations, knowledge of Microbiology and GMP biopharmaceuticals production.
You will be responsible QC scientist for clean room environment and the related microbiological analyses in the department, where evaluation of results and generation of project related GMP documentation will be a natural part of your daily work. Gathering data for reports, writing deviations and constantly optimize procedure (SOP’s, TEQ’s ect.) ensure continuous compliance with cGMP with a LEAN mindset. Further, you will be responsible for EM re-/qualification of production room. A part of the job you will give input to customer project team.
Through internal and external audits, you can expect to build great expertise within these areas by interacting with our many different international customers.
- Solid knowledge on environmental monitoring and qualification of clean rooms in GMP production
- Experience with writing protocol and reports for EM, validation and SOPs.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of microbiology
- Validation/qualification of microbiological methods and equipment
- Regulatory inspections e.g. DMA, FDA and customer audits (internal and external audits).
- General knowledge about regulatory requirement for classified production areas as well for microbiological analyses
- Commercial GMP production and/or with production for late stage clinical trials
- Production of biotechnological products and APIs
- You like to share your knowledge and communicate openly and professionally both internally and with external customers
- You take responsibility for your personal assignment and thrive at reaching them in a timely manner
- You enjoy working in a high pace and be challenged in a busy business.
- You are a team player combined with the ability and desire to work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply organizational skills to systems and efficiency improvement
AGC has international customers and our company language is English. It is therefore vital to be fluent in written and spoken English.
We will process the candidates as they arrive. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. When the right candidates are found, the add will close. We are therefore looking forward to receive your application today!
For further information regarding the position, please contact Manager, Jakob Knudsen at +45 27603029
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.