We are looking for a new great team member with seasoned experience in HR Legal and Labor Relations to build the bridge between the business & HR by leading all labor relations matters in Copenhagen.
The position as Sr. HR Legal and Labor Relations Partner is a fundamental and new position for us in Copenhagen where you will lead and apply your legal experience and practical approach by building strong HR legal processes. You will interact with leaders, HR Business Partners, Shop Stewards and have strong collaboration within the great HR team. You will be owning this area of expertise from A-Z and transferring HR legal knowledge directly into the organization. You will be out in the organization training leaders and employees in your area of expertise with an easy and simplified approach.
An important part of this role will be that you will be building a foundation for strong HR processes in collaboration with the HR Generalists and HR Coordinator. You will be the Subject Matter Expert for Danish HR related matters in contracts, policies, local agreement negotiations, GDPR for HR, holiday act, parental leave and employee cases with good collaboration with our legal department on-site as well as external legal counsel.
You will be reporting to the Head of HR in this role and join our team of 8 professional HR backgrounds (Sr. HR Business Partners, HR Generalist, HR Coordinators, HR Student Assistants).
Collective agreements and local agreements:
- You will have responsibilities related to leading, coordinating, training in collective and local agreements
- You will design and deliver content to live, virtual and blended learning programs for transferring this into the organization
- You will update and be the frontrunner for our HR policies and help driving the learning around this to upskill our leaders
- You will facilitate tactical Train-the-Trainer programs for HR relevant trainings
Parental Leave and Holiday Act:
- You will collaborate with our Payroll Manager in parental leave matters on the revisions to the Danish Maternity / Paternity Leave Act (2022) and Holiday Act as HR point of contact
- You will develop, implement and follow-up on GDPR HR initiatives and requirements in collaboration with the Global GDPR team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
You must have:
- Strong knowledge within HR legal matters
- Experience negotiating collective agreements and local agreements
- Collaborative work style with the ability to influence and support the decision-making process
- Experience working with Shop Stewards
- Ability to translate heavy HR legal content into easy applicable training in relations to legal matters
- Excellent creative problem solving, project planning and interpersonal skills to be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to thrive with great variation in tasks and navigate effectively in an environment of diverse stakeholders with different agendas
- Ability to learn quickly and be empathic in your approach to stakeholders and develop anchoring relationships to promote effective partnership
For you to be successful in the role, we do expect that you:
- Have minimum 8+ years labor relations experience preferably within Pharma or Biotech or GMP environment
- Hold a Bachelor/Masters in Law or Business Law
- Bring through experience and expertise working in an HR department
- Bring proven experience with the majority of task listed above
- Have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint Excel
- Are proficient in Danish and English at a professional level
We look forward to receiving your application.
If would like to hear more about the position, please contact Head of HR, Shiu-Jene Duong-Grunnet at +4527602450.
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.