The Project Management team is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Sr. Project Manager for our Copenhagen office. You will be based in Søborg at our largest site in Europe. Our highly diverse Project Management team consists of extremely qualified employees with various professional backgrounds, nationalities and experiences. Common for all is a high level of professionalism and a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager leads the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical team and business development team. This role provides program direction and manages timelines and project controls across internal functional and organizational lines as well as with external clients.
As Project Manager or Sr. Project Manager your responsibilities will be providing the necessary program direction for planning, organizing, developing and integrating projects across multiple functional areas. You´re expected to closely monitor/control project progression to ensure your project are completed and on schedule within budget.
The Project Manager supports the technical team to investigate any project challenges. This is done by our risk assessment tool & techniques.
Since we are a CDMO you will also represent the company in project meetings, prepare the meeting agenda and be responsible to follow up on action items. In addition to this your tasks will be:
- Reports project progress to all key stakeholders.
- Serves as liaison with client contacts, manages day-to-day communications and organizes project team meetings.
- Evaluates and assesses project results and provides recommendations for future improvements.
- Prepare Project Change Orders with inputs from key stakeholders
- Effectively build project teams.
- Cultivate effective communication, cooperation and trust with client.
One of the qualifications we are looking for in our new Project Manager is strong and effective project management skills, with a proven track record working cross-functionally across a wide variety of technical-, business- and operational areas. We expect you to have minimum of 5 years of relevant pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience in CMC process development and/or GMP manufacturing. Additionally a Master (MS) in life sciences; chemistry is preferred.
Your personal competencies should be:
- Self-starter, self-motivated, organized and detailed-oriented personality
- Proven experience in creating and carrying out successful plans and processes to solve complex problems
- Being able to work closely with team members across all CMC related business units and with the management team to ensure coordination of all efforts and real-time communication with all stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills in English(verbal, written, and presentation skills)
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.