(Additional position to this new team)
Would you like to be a part of shaping the future for our employees, and do you have what it takes to play a pivotal role in our new Technical Operations Training Department. If so, then read on as you could be our new Technical Training Specialist.
Our products would not make it in the hands of the patients without our highly skilled manufacturing teams. As our new Technical Training Specialist you will be at the heart of the organization, training and developing new and current Manufacturing employees.
What will you do?
The Technical Training Specialists will play an active role in a major transformational training and on-boarding program, changing the way we training and develop our Manufacturing employees. To succeed in this role it is vital that you have previously worked within the biopharmaceutical industry, and you have your finger on the pulse of training and behavioral requirements within a GMP manufacturing environment. You have extensive experience within training/education and delivery of technical topics within biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Alongside other Technical Training Specialists, you will take care of, and train our new hires throughout their on boarding journey, delivering theoretical and practical manufacturing training such as Aseptic Behavior, Gowning, Daily Sampling, whilst ensuring that they have adopted a quality and training mindset prior to entering our manufacturing facilities. You will need to work analytically with Managers, Team Leads and SMEs from various departments to identify and understand their business processes, assess training needs, opportunities and gaps, and implement effective solutions. You will also assist with administrative tasks in relation to training documentation, systems, compliance, reporting, writing technical training material and planning of training activities.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- We imagine that you hold a relevant education/experience and have previously worked in a similar position as a technician/scientist for at least 3-5 years within GMP production of API/Drug Product manufacturing.
- Strong, detailed knowledge and understanding of GMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Application of adult learning theories and training facilitation and delivery. You enjoy delivering dynamic classroom training, planned, and on demand.
- You have the ability to devise and revise technical training materials to keep pace with best practice, technical and operational changes.
- You effectively present information and ideas formally and informally, verbally and in writing (in English).
- Excellent communication skills (English) and strong collaboration skills. Danish is not a pre-requisite, but is definitely a bonus.
- Experience with, or understanding of, TWI (Training Within Industry) and LEAN methodology.
- You thrive when working in high paced and dynamic environment, and do so with a smile.
- You know Office 365 features by heart and ideally you already have experience in developing eye catching and engaging e-learning content (e.g. using Articulate 360, video recording and editing etc.).
- You have experience in delivering instructor led classroom training that engage the attention of the audience.
- You have an independent, yet team-oriented and service minded approach. You tackle tasks with energy, curiosity and a positive attitude.
- It is of utmost importance that you have a proactive personality, with a pragmatic attitude and approach to the daily work - without compromising quality. The environment is dynamic and challenging, which requires the ability to find solutions and deliver on time.
- You are flexible when it comes to your hours of work. The working hours will mostly be Monday to Friday during office hours, however, our production employees work on a 3 shift rotation, and you must be willing to train during evening shifts when required.
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.