AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
The Sr. Project Manager, Enterprise Integration oversees the Global roll out of the E2E Business Planning Transformation and Microsoft Dynamics 365 System Implementations to improve Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning to improve efficiencies, and ensure all ERP project activities from business and technical perspective are carried out on time, within budget, and in alignment with our AGC
- Assemble team members, plan project costs, manage risks, and timeline to make sure team members are on schedule
- Communicate with stakeholders and project team members to ensure alignment around goals.
- Maintain progress on projects by motivating team members, addressing pain points, and leading project deliverables.
- Develop and manage Project Charter to articulate objectives, scope, project org structure, roles & responsibilities, deliverables, benefits, and project plan.
- Manage the implementation of a new ERP system including functionality, analytics, master data, and organizational alignment across the standard program phases from initiate, planning, design, build, test, train and cut-over plan.
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-leadership level business alignment on the solution and implementation approach.
- Develop and manage detailed Project Plan with the project team and with inputs from the ISV Consulting Partner, Leadership Team and the SME community.
- Plan critical path, monitor and control project activities to maximize cash flow
- Coordinate with internal departments to assist in accomplishing the project goals
- Create effective reports (status/progress) to all stakeholders with appropriate detail for desired understanding of the true project status and what needs to be achieved to accomplish project goals and objectives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong experience working in a complex matrix organization ensuring multiple and diverse stakeholder´s engagement
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to project management methodologies and governance
- Ability to see how the parts connect to the whole operation and respond cross-functionally to meet production and business goals, quality standards and company values.
- Ability to keep the bigger picture in mind at all times, with the ability to understand the importance of minding the details – from the minor to the larger ones.
- Knowledge of many of the supply chain processes: Forecasting, planning, inventory management, operations, manufacturing, procurement, sourcing, transportation, warehousing.
- Ability to proactively identify process and systems issues, develop alternative solutions and make recommendations for final resolution.
- Working knowledge with manufacturing software such as ERP/MRP and MES.
- Project management skills in team building, analysis of current process flow and development of future-state process map.
- Demonstrated change management skills to lead teams through changes in processes, methods and tools.
- Strong project/program management skills and record of accomplishment involving supply chain business transformations enabled by Dynamics 365, Oracle, SAP, or similar ERP systems.
- Strong business experience working in Integrated Business, Supply Chain, and/or S&OP/IBP.
- Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-leadership levels to solve issues and drive improved planning from both a “Top-Down/Bottom-Up” approach.
- Entrepreneurial, performance driven, innovative, and team player who can balance efforts to introduce both best practice as well as short-term pragmatic approaches and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Statistics, Operations Research, Business, Engineering or similar field required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a Project/Program role leading transformations.
- Experience supporting strategic development and executing at a tactical and operational level.
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.