AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
The SCM Business Lead-ERP will provide leadership and oversight of the SCM function during the company-wide rollout of Microsoft Dynamics 365. A key member of the cross-functional implementation team responsible for implementing D365 across all AGC Biologics sites, the SCM Business Lead role requires mastery of all aspects of SCM. Additionally, given the size and scope of the project, this role requires strong leadership and project management skills. This is a crucial role on the multi-year business transformation project that will require collaboration among cross-functional teams in multiple physical locations and management of both internal resources as well as external partners. It will require exceptional analytical and organizational skills, results focus, and a clear understanding of the each Site SCM environment.
The ideal candidate will help design solutions utilizing Dynamics 365, participate in the discovery and design workshops, develop business requirements, design business processes, guide best practice process, data management, support the configuration, development and implementation of new D365 capabilities and solutions. In addition, the role will provide inputs for cutover, data migration, testing, and training related strategies.
The SCM Business Lead-ERP will report to the Director of Enterprise Integration and ideally based in Seattle, WA or Copenhagen, Denmark and will require travel to our six sites throughout the phases of the implementation process.
- Direct and lead all SCM activities for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation project
across all AGC BIOLOGICS locations.
- Function as the SCM SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the project core team and coordinate activities for support team members related to purchasing, planning & scheduling, warehousing & inventory management, manufacturing, and various SCM processes.
- Ensure the design and implementation of the AX solution enables efficiency, ease of administration, visibility, and optimization of the SCM function.
- Collaborate with Sr. Mgr. Business Integration and site-level operational leaders to develop and implement aligned SCM and operational reporting processes across multiple locations.
- Partner with cross-discipline project team to leverage the D365 platform across the business.
- Document all technical processes, requirements, workflows and process diagrams.
- Support the ERP initiatives in design, development and implementation of plans to translate
SCM functional objectives into technical business systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding of SCM processes including purchasing, planning & scheduling, warehousing & inventory management, and manufacturing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and end users with an adaptive
style, influencing skill and change management orientation.
- Strong tactical, problem solving and executional skills and project management experience.
- Advance technical skill with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to travel internationally, on average approximately 25% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations, or related field required.
- 10+ years experience , including a minimum of 6+ years of Operational leadership in a SCM environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX is required.
- Experience across multiple Supply Chain functions (Procurement, Forecasting, Demand/Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Warehousing, Logistics, Transportation, Master Data Management and Business Intelligence / Data Analytics) and the systems, which support them.
- Experience in the software development methodology lifecycle a plus.
- Equivalent education and experience may substitute for stated requirements
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.