AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
The Sr. Change Manager assists in leading large-scale, transformational change initiatives including, but not limited to, efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; people role and process changes; digital transformations and culture change. As a key member of the core team responsible for developing and driving an internal change management implementation plan across all AGC Biologics sites, this is a lead role on the multi-year business transformation project that will require collaboration among cross-functional teams in multiple physical locations and management of both internal resources as well as external partners.
- Responsible for developing and delivering engagement, communication, transition plans to accelerate awareness, understanding, buy-in and adoption by establishing regular communication channels
- Deliver timely content, perform stakeholder analysis, assess business readiness, obtain stakeholder commitment, leadership alignment and ensuring desired change outcomes.
- Drive change management and adoption for ERP Program along with functional stakeholders by assisting with the creation and execution of change programs through communication, training, and engagement
- Leverage the PROSCI change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-side change driven by a transformation initiative.
- Co-create a robust and comprehensive communication plan for both internal and external communications; developing and delivering communications through multiple channels; ensuring messages are being delivered to the right audience at the right time in the right channel, in a consistent and engaging format.
- Lead the execution of an end to end change management activities (leadership commitment, stakeholder analysis, organizational alignment, communications, and training).
- Conduct business readiness assessments, evaluate results, and develop plans to ensure business is prepared for upcoming changes
- Deploy and deliver effective, measured and continuously improved change management best practices for the success of enterprise and other large-scale transformational initiatives
- Deploy the standard change management and organizational principles to ensure a common language and approach to change management, including how to integrate people, processes, organization design, and mindsets as a result of change initiatives
- Conduct root cause analysis and utilize change tools to assess, align work and evaluate impacts of key initiatives
- Partner with leaders to ensure an understanding of the current culture and jointly develop readiness assessments and change adoption plans that enable the successful transition to desired future state; may facilitate leadership team interventions
- Coach executives and members of leadership teams to help them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Provide direct support and coaching to managers and supervisors as they guide their direct reports through transitions
- Take a data-driven change approach to measure the outcomes of activities to ensure they are aligned and are delivering value to the intended initiative outcomes
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs for Dynamics 365 implementation initiative.
- Integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated solid understanding of how organizations go through a change and the change process.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization with other business partners and executive leaders to positively affect business performance by accelerating change initiatives.
- Must be able to travel approximately 25% of the time, including international travel across AGC Biologics’ seven (7) sites globally.
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Experience building partnerships, consulting, influencing, and negotiating with business executives, leadership, human resources partners, and peers to gain commitment and accomplish business goals
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively assess and analyze stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
- Ability to execute and make timely and independent judgment decisions while balancing multiple priorities in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data, and the ability to translate information to socialize change impact with change interventions required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Effectiveness or a related field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Change management certification (e.g., Prosci) strongly preferred.
- 8 years of change management experience related to large-scale, organizational transformation or complex technology implementations (e.g., ERP, CRM, Shared Service implementations). Strategic planning and tactical experience with change management programs.
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.