AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
AGC Biologics is currently looking for an Internal Communications and Brand Strategist / Sr. Strategist (Associate II / III) to join the Global Human Resources team. This role will be responsible for supporting communication strategies to support employee engagement and evangelism of company’s mission. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starting, dynamic communications professional to help execute employee engagement initiatives within the organization during a time of rapid development.
- Support internal communications strategy in conjunction with teams at all sites
- Shape and support executive and corporate communication
- Ensure internal communication and brand initiatives and projects are successfully completed and rolled out to global employees
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, employee newsletter
- Use social media to further improve our brand image and reputation
- Assist in the development of internal presentations and the moderation of internal webinars, such as monthly site-specific Town Hall meetings and CEO Global Address
- Draft messaging from leadership team members for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments and sites within the organization
- Assess and respond to feedback from team members and adjust communications content accordingly
- Advise of developments throughout the organization through regular written communication
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with various teams at each site with varying cultures
- Creative skills and some graphic design ability
- Technical skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator and Hubspot
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, marketing, journalism or related field is preferred, though other degrees are acceptable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate communications, marketing and/or journalism
- Knowledge or experience in biotechnology or biomanufacturing a strong plus
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences and management of complex projects is desired
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.