About AGC Biologics:
AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with a strong commitment to deliver the highest standard of service to clients and partners. The company currently employs more than 1,600 employees worldwide. AGC Biologics’ global network spans three continents, with cGMP-compliant facilities in Seattle, Washington; Boulder, Colorado; Copenhagen, Denmark; Heidelberg, Germany; Milan, Italy; and Chiba, Japan.
AGC Biologics provides world-class development and manufacture of mammalian and microbial-based therapeutic proteins, plasmid DNA (pDNA), viral vectors and genetically engineered cells. Our commitment to continuous innovation fosters the technical creativity to solve our clients’ most complex challenges, including specialization in fast-track projects for orphan drugs and rare diseases. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. To learn more, visit www.agcbio.com.
AGC Biologics is looking for IT Help Desk Analyst at our Bothell, WA location. The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of Help Desk / Service Desk technologies, ability to work well alone or in team environment, great interpersonal skills, can do attitude, ability to work independently and superior customer service.
- Internal customer support including provide support to executive leadership
- Day-to-day execution of maintenance and operations
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Troubleshoot problems with the operation, performance and / or functionality of desktop application software and certain data center hardware.
- Work with users, IT staff, and vendors to assess and perform root cause analysis etc. to resolve issues with applications, processes, or hardware (PCs).
- Manage and support of the CMC’s mobile technology
- Ensures daily, weekly, monthly checks are completed and internal operating procedures are followed.
- Create and maintain customer accounts and workstations.
- Provide troubleshooting guidance and direction to team as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- General knowledge in account management using Active Directory.
- General knowledge of workstation setup and maintenance.
- Must be a positive change agent and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and assignments, as required.
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Graduated or equivalent experience in a four-year college or university with a degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or other related field(s) preferred.
- Or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft technology stack including O365 and Teams.
- Knowledge of Network components and topologies.
- General knowledge of storage and backup technologies including SAN.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Windows OS knowledge and hardware support.
- IT generalist and help desk support experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 365 administration and operations
- Understanding of ITIL and methodologies strongly desired
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer handling skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on producing quality work products and results
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.