AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply. Right. On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
A challenging and varied job in our Process Transfer Department in Copenhagen is open for a quality-minded new colleague with upstream processing experience and a strong ability to drive interdepartmental collaboration. This position is aimed to be a 15 months temporary position to cover for a maternity leave within our team.
Depending on your level of qualification, you will take part in key upstream process activities in several projects, within mammalian cell culture fermentation of various scales and maturity. As a Process Transfer Scientist, your responsibilities will include:
- Process transfers from customers and development into our manufacturing area and from site-to-site globally.
- Process scale-up, dimensioning and evaluation, including suggestions for introduction of new technologies.
- Support to GMP upstream manufacturing processes.
- Raw material evaluations and risk assessments.
The position offers interaction with a large number of stakeholders, and is unique in having contact with both our customers and internal departments involved in project management, process development, manufacturing and quality. You will be introduced to biopharmaceutical companies from all over the world and be an active player in their projects.
- Sc. or PhD within biochemical engineering, biotechnology, biochemistry, protein chemistry, biology or similar educational background.
- A minimum of 3 years’ industrial experience within process development and/or manufacturing within upstream processing.
- Excellent English communication and collaborative skills
- A flexible approach and desire to take on and drive new tasks and responsibilities
- Strong driver of interdepartmental tasks with the ability to prioritize between many different tasks
We will continuously review applications so please do not hesitate to submit your application and CV as soon as possible. Deadline for application: October 31st, 2021.
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company’s team and approach are tailored to each of its client’s needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.