AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply. Right. On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com .
The Manufacturing Technician I directly impacts commercial production through routine manufacturing support duties and sanitization activities.
- Follow and support Safety First best practices.
- Support unit operations described in standard operating procedures.
- Recognize and report deviations from procedures.
- Good Documentation Practices.
- Clean & organize work areas and equipment.
- Inventory management, stocking of supplies and gowning materials.
- Meet GMP regulations (ICH Q7A) as it applies to the job.
- Support of manufacturing suites equipment, supplies, gowning.
- Cleaning, assembly, sterilization, disassembly, and operation of primary process equipment.
- Area and equipment labeling and organization.
- Stocking of supplies and gowning.
- Removal of used materials, waste or parts.
- General inventory control/movement ensuring accuracy of data and related transactions.
- Support upstream and downstream manufacturing operations.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- English language proficiency required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to keep track and complete multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills sufficient to read and write email, review production schedules, read standard operating procedures.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete written and verbally assigned tasks following specific procedures.
- Ability to interact constructively with peers and support groups.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience desired. (GMP operations, Bioprocessing awareness, facility sanitization, cleaning, assembly, sterilization, and operation of primary process equipment)
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances