AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply. Right. On Time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com .
AGC Biologics is currently looking for a Project Manager/Sr. Project Manager with CMC experience to join the Project Management team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical teams, and business development team. This role provides program direction and manages timelines and project controls across internal functional and organizational lines as well as with external clients. The ideal candidate possesses strong and effective project management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills and has a proven track record working cross-functionally across a wide variety of technical, business and operational areas.
- Provide necessary program direction for planning, organizing, developing, and integrating projects across multiple functional areas.
- Closely monitor/control project progression to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Reports project progress to all key stakeholders.
- Supports the technical team to investigate any project challenges with necessary risk assessment tools and techniques then implements corrective measures.
- Serves as liaison with client contacts, manages day-to-day communications, and organizes project team meetings.
- Represents company in project meetings, prepares meeting agenda and minutes, and follows up on action items.
- Evaluates and assesses project results and provides recommendations for future improvement.
- Prepares Project Change Orders with inputs from key stakeholders.
- Effectively builds project teams.
- Cultivate effective communication, cooperation and trust with client.
- Work closely with team members across all AGC Biologics related business units and with the management team to ensure coordination of all efforts and real-time communication with all stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
- Proven experience in creating and carrying out successful plans and processes to solve complex problems
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience in CMC process development and/or GMP manufacturing.
- Experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO) or Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience in project management or managing external research collaborations
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.