Would you like to be a part of AGC Biologics growing success?
At AGC Biologics A/S we work with development and GMP manufacturing of APIs for both commercial products and products in all clinical phases. We are a client centric CDMO, and the partnership with our clients, working side by side with the clients, is our focus.
We are looking for a manager to head up our facility management area. And when we have our new EUR 160 million Mammalian Manufacturing Facility ready in 2023 we will have further facilities to handle. AGC Biologics is in a period of rapid growth and you will play an important role in ensuring high quality facility management services and that our facilities look good all the time.
We are on our way into a new set-up with our Facility Management (FM) team with 10 employees including you. The FM team will be part of the Engineering and Operations Support (EOS) department responsible for execution of technical projects including facility projects, facility management as well as operation of all utility, maintenance and calibration across our current facility.
We want our facilities to present themselves well to internal and external stakeholders to support a good place to work for our employees and to support our partnership with our customers.
The responsibilities of the FM team covers:
- Proactive building maintenance of our facilities including life cycle management to keep our facilities in good conditions. A significant part of our facility maintenance and repair activities are done by external companies coordinated by your team. Drive minor facility modification projects together with your team that does not require a project manager.
- You will also have responsibility for larger facility upgrade projects in our current facilities. This year we are executing two upgrade projects of around DKK 20 million. There is one project manager in the team. When activity level is too high we hire in external project management consultants.
- Ownership of a number of facility systems such as our security and access control system, ABA system, pest control system, and diesel power back-up. Daily operation of some of these systems are shared with another team in EOS.
- Reception services, service function (e.g. meeting services and tea kitchens), appearance of common areas, cleaning of common areas performed by an external company, office relocation on the site as needed.
You will ensure both performance and well-being of your team through your management style and general involvement and dialogue.
You will also ensure training of your team – including that the relevant competencies are present to be able to handle audit and inspection presentations.
As part of the EOS department you can expect many and varied types of tasks, with a large contact interface to internal stakeholders and some external partners.
- Relevant engineering degree within the building or facility management area.
- Prior management experience from a facility management area – preferably in the pharmaceutical industry including experience working under GMP.
- Experience from facility modification projects. Depending of your profile and priorities you will also have the possibility to lead some facility modification projects yourself.
- Management experience related to customer oriented reception and service area is preferred.
- You understand how to create relations across multiple functions and with external stakeholders to support a good and effective cooperation.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and good flexibility to meet demand in the role
- Good communication skills – including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and spoken English and Danish is preferred
You operate with strong sense of urgency and a positive can do attitude.
How to apply
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !