AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics and cell and gene therapies. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply, Right, On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com.
AGC Biologics is seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Sr HRBP) to develop, implement, drive and support HR programs and initiatives at our new Boulder, CO site. You will be a member of a performance driven global HR team and will have strategic and operational responsibilities.
The Sr HRBP is responsible for providing the full spectrum of HR services. Partnership includes support with talent acquisition, performance management, training and organizational development, succession planning, employee relations, compensation and benefits.
- Shape and drive the implementation of strategic HR initiatives.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource by providing both strategic and hands-on expertise and knowledge with HR policy and practice in multiple areas of human resources.
- Support Organizational Development activities (talent management, performance management, succession planning, retention, diversity and inclusion).
- Promote and establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Foster an environment that promotes AGC’s ethics, goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
- Implement a culture that drives employee engagement, management accountability, team collaboration, innovation & creativity, health and safety principles, social responsibility, ethical values and company vision/mission, in order to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Work closely with talent acquisition and department leaders to identify, develop and retain internal and external talent. Review and finalize job descriptions for accuracy and internal consistency. Set recruitment ranges that consider market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Ensure proper application of benefits and rewards programs.
- Work closely with the Director, Learning & Performance to ensure programs meet the needs of the organization.
- Coach and counsel managers and employees regarding employee relations, performance management, corrective action, employment law.
- Take initiative and drive positive change utilizing data analysis as the basis for decisions and recommendations.
- Proactively seek knowledge of both industry and functional specialty researching best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons.
- Additional responsibilities not listed maybe required of this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Seasoned HR professional who is a self-driven, business-oriented HR Partner.
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Results-oriented, analytical professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to function in a highly independent and visible position.
- Demonstrated hands-on approach with a strong understanding of the business.
- Broad generalist knowledge of employment law, benefits, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- HR professional certification (PHR/ SPHR/ SHRM CSP/ SHRM SCP) highly desirable.
- 8-10+ years of human resources experience with at least 4 years of Business Partner experience required. Experience in a pharmaceutical, biologics or similar industry highly desired.
- Experience with compensation, employee relations, change management, talent acquisition highly desired.
- Equivalent education/experience may substitute for stated requirements.
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.