AGC Biologics is a leading global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization, with a deep commitment to improving life quality by bringing new biopharmaceuticals to market. Because of our dedication to building and empowering our internal teams, AGC Biologics is an innovative leader in the industry with an extensive network of cGMP facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. As such, we deliver a deep expertise, dynamic solutions and technologies, as well as customized services for the scale-up and cGMP manufacturing of protein-based therapeutics. We forge exceptionally strong partnerships with our clients, and we never lose sight of our pledge to deliver a reliable and compliant drug substance supply. Right. On time. For more information, visit www.agcbio.com
The Compensation / HR Data Analyst will be the lead of highly effective, enterprise-wide compensation structure and strategies that strengthen the ability to attract, retain and reward talent across all levels of the organization. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources, t Compensation / HR Data Analyst will provide guidance and support to the leaders and HR team, evaluate total rewards program, do comparative analysis by region while taking into consideration the company’s financial performance, develop analysis, HR reporting capabilities and executive dashboards.
Oversee company remuneration policies and programs.
Conducts analysis on internal and external salary statistics.Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet, HRIS system, financial tools and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends. Analyze results, predict future trends to steer in a positive direction
Leads in preparing, coordinating, collecting, communicating & presenting annual short and long term bonus programs, and merit increase cycles with AGC global sites
HR business intelligence – identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.Develop analysis and HR reporting capabilities and presentations, executive dashboards.
Works with HR team to pull together cost-effective benefits packages for the organization; facilitates implementation and enrollment for insurance and retirement plans.
Lead and take initiative to prepare and maintain job classifications, salary scales, overview of global job descriptions and corporate titles across AGC Biologics Sites.
Reviews requests for new or revised internal positions to determine appropriate salary grade assignment
Analyzing positions to ascertain scope of employee responsibilities and requirements
Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures
Conducts data and cost analyses to be used for GMs/ Site Heads to guide them in Headcount forecasts, headcount requisition approval and Workforce planning process.
Consultation, design, and execution of incentive plans for global sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics
- Min. of 5 years of proven working experience as a Compensation, Data or Business Data Analyst role.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, competitive compensation strategies and practices including job evaluation, bonus plan design, market analysis and determination of salary grades/bands/classifications
- Demonstrated spreadsheet skills, and familiarity with other statistical packages. Detail-oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, able to present data and recommendations in an organized and logical manner to all levels of an organization.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
AGC Biologics offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement. AGC Biologics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.