Agari is the Trusted Email Identity Company™, protecting brands and people from devastating phishing and socially-engineered attacks. Using applied data science and a diverse set of signals, Agari protects the workforce from inbound business email compromise, supply chain fraud, spear phishing, and account takeover-based attacks, reducing business risk and restoring trust to the inbox. Agari also prevents spoofing of outbound email from the enterprise to customers, increasing deliverability and preserving brand integrity.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We value learning through pairing on unfamiliar areas of the stack with someone knowledgeable and by attending conferences and classes.
You will be responsible for day-to-day development of Agari products and services that require high availability and expected to work collaboratively with other software developers, support and other technical staff to build world-class products and services.
- Collaborate with UX team and perform advanced custom data visualizations
- Work with product owner and scrum team to scope and prioritize feature requirements and engineering backlog.
- Investigate technologies and design products and services with other top engineers.
- Create applications that fundamentally protect people on the Internet.
- Practice secure development methodologies during design, implementation and maintenance of Agari products and services
- Address vulnerability and security issues in application development maintenance according to industry best practices (i.e., OWASP Top 10, SANS CWE)
Your Keys to Success
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails or other web framework (Django, Spring MVC) combined with a willingness to learn Ruby.
- Experience with API development.
- Experience building and scaling applications and components using Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Experience leveraging build and continuous integration (CI) frameworks such as Drone CI or Circle CI
- Comfortable using Linux in a development, test, and production environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS EKS
- Experience working with dynamic visualization
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform
- Knowledge of email authentication technologies (SPF, DKIM, DMARC).
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –winner of the Best Security Company of the Year at the Annual Cyber Security Awards 2020
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working coworkers committed to a culture of learning and respect
- Weekly happy hours and remote-friendly events to get to know your coworkers