Agari is the Trusted Email Identity Company™, protecting brands and people from devastating phishing and socially-engineered attacks. Using applied data science and a diverse set of signals, Agari protects the workforce from inbound business email compromise, supply chain fraud, spear phishing, and account takeover-based attacks, reducing business risk and restoring trust to the inbox. Agari also prevents spoofing of outbound email from the enterprise to customers, increasing deliverability and preserving brand integrity.
Your Future Role
Agari is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who can positively impact the SFDC & Sales Operations. As one of Agari’s Salesforce Administrators, you help to advance sales processes, sales training/onboarding and sales program implementations in order to enable increased velocity to our salesforce. You will work cross-functionally and will partner with Sales, Customer Success, Channel Sales, Marketing and Finance, reporting to the Director of Global Sales Operations. The office is located in Foster City, California but we are open to remote employment for the right candidate once the office is re-opened again.
- Support the Deal Desk process by booking new deals and ensure all necessary information are captured in accordance to booking rules
- Support the custom quoting process for New Sales and Renewal quotes
- Salesforce.com administration including new user administration, on-boarding new hires, creation of new and maintaining existing workflows, validation rules and create new fields, field values, objects etc upon request
- Support the SOPS and Sales team with territory assignment requests, update Agari’s lead routing model and perform data hygiene tasks to ensure consistency of territory model
- Create new and maintain a set of existing reports and dashboards used cross-functionally across Agari
- Support administration of Sales and Marketing tools like Salesloft, DiscoverOrg etc.
Your Keys to Success
As our Sales Operations Specialist, you’re a hands-on individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude, with a startup mindset of willing to do anything and everything to get the job done. The following will make you widely successful at Agari:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator / Super User, supporting sales processes such as forecasting, territory management, quoting and data management, CPQ would be great advantage
- 1+ years of experience having directly managed Salesforce.com and a working understanding of Process Builder, testing, and deployment
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, extracting and manipulating data in Excel)
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup with ambiguity, and a sense of urgency
- Project management mindset on task execution
- Apex and Visual Force
- Knowledge of other sales productivity tools like: Clari (Forecasting), Prospecting Databases (ZoomInfo, D&B or others), CPQ (or other Configure Price Quoting tools)
Why we're a great place to work
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –winner of the Best Security Company of the Year at the Annual Cyber Security Awards 2020
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively environment
- Fun company events – social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)