Agari is the Trusted Email Identity Company™, protecting brands and people from devastating phishing and socially-engineered attacks. Using applied data science and a diverse set of signals, Agari protects the workforce from inbound business email compromise, supply chain fraud, spear phishing, and account takeover-based attacks, reducing business risk and restoring trust to the inbox. Agari also prevents spoofing of outbound email from the enterprise to customers, increasing deliverability and preserving brand integrity.
Your Future Role
Agari seeks a Sales Account Executive reporting to the Regional VP of Sales to drive Agari’s business forward in the marketplace. This is an extraordinary, career-making opportunity. As a critical early-stage hire in a dynamic startup, you will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing Agari’s customer base and business, and will have the opportunity to influence the approach and strategic direction.
As a member of the Agari Sales team, you will be responsible for sales at key accounts throughout the assigned territory. You will work closely with Marketing and the Regional VP of Sales to qualify and manage the sales pipeline. This also requires positioning a high-level value proposition with Executives and driving sales engagements across net new customer stakeholders. The position is based within the specified area and will require moderate travel.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
Your Keys to Success
- BS or BA degree
- At least 5-10 years experience required in a direct and indirect sales role
- Experience selling enterprise security software and or SAAS solutions in complex environments
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C level relationships
- 4+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization
- Experience leveraging and interacting with inside sales and sales operations teams
- Actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
***Covering the SF/Pacific Northwest and Australia territory.
Why we're a great place to work
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –winner of the Best Security Company of the Year at the Annual Cyber Security Awards 2020
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively environment
- Fun company events – social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)