Agari is the Trusted Email Identity Company™, protecting brands and people from devastating phishing and socially-engineered attacks. Using applied data science and a diverse set of signals, Agari protects the workforce from inbound business email compromise, supply chain fraud, spear phishing, and account takeover-based attacks, reducing business risk and restoring trust to the inbox. Agari also prevents spoofing of outbound email from the enterprise to customers, increasing deliverability and preserving brand integrity.
Your Future Role
Agari seeks an Associate Account Executive reporting to the VP, WW Channel and EMEA to drive Agari’s business forward in the marketplace. This position is ideally located in the United Kingdom. This is an extraordinary, career-making opportunity. As a critical early-stage hire in a dynamic startup, you will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing Agari’s customer base and business, and will have the opportunity to influence the approach and strategic direction.
As a member of the Agari Sales team, you will be responsible for sales at key accounts throughout the assigned territory. You will work closely with the local sales team and marketing. This also requires positioning a high-level value proposition with Executives and driving sales engagements across net new customer stakeholders. The position is based within the specified area and will require moderate travel.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure
- Help grow and maintain relationships with both new and existing clients
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs
- Work Closely with the Partner Sales Executive
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships
- Desirable - second language: German, French, or Spanish speaking
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners across EMEA to develop key relationships
Your Keys to Success
- BS or BA degree desired
- Min 3 years experience required in a direct and indirect sales role
- Experience selling enterprise security software desired and/or SAAS solutions
- Proven record of establishing and building successful relationships
- A proven track record of lead generation and qualification
- The ability to present highly technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization
- Experience interacting with inside sales and sales operations teams
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Why we're a great place to work
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –winner of the Best Security Company of the Year at the Annual Cyber Security Awards 2020
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively environment
- Fun company events – social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)