Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is the market share leader in phishing defense solutions for the enterprise. Agari ensures outbound email from the enterprise cannot be spoofed, increasing deliverability and preserving brand integrity. It also protects the workforce from devastating inbound BEC, VEC, spear phishing, and account takeover-based attacks, reducing business risk and restoring trust to the inbox.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari’s Sr. Manager of Channel and Partner Marketing, you will work directly with our most strategic technology ecosystem partners and go-to-market revenue partners. Your mission will be to develop joint go-to-market strategies that deliver new pipeline creation with our channel partners, and technology integration sales plays with our strategic alliances.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in channel and partner marketing. Have a relentless focus on the end customer and love building and executing integrated joint marketing campaigns with global reach. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading cybersecurity business.
- Work closely with the Business Development, Product Marketing, and Channel Sales leaders to identify priorities and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute best-in-class channel and partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and build pipeline.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Work with channel partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content
- Mindfully manage an annual partner and channel marketing budget
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Business-to-business (B2B) environment, cybersecurity software experience preferred
- Experience managing creation and promotion of content across all stages of a customer’s journey to drive business outcomes
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –winner of the Best Security Company of the Year at the Annual Cyber Security Awards 2020
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively environment
- Fun company events – social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)