Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Agari Product Development
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We value learning through pairing on unfamiliar areas of the stack with someone knowledgeable and by attending conferences and classes. Learn more about our Engineering team here: https://medium.com/job-portraits/scaling-products-scaling-teams-whats-next-for-engineering-at-agari-ad8f4f90e862
Your Future Role
- Vendor evaluation - evaluating platforms/services and their efficacy
- Liaising and coordinating with vendors - working with vendor's Technical Support teams as needed during testing phase
- Write code to successfully integrate the Agari platform with the "trial" vendors
- Collect necessary data to make the integrations successful, and collaborate with Data Scientists to analyze the data
Your Keys to Success
- Proficiency with Python
- Comfortability with Unit testing/PyTest
- Prior experience with RESTful API's
- Prior experience with working as a team, in a highly collaborative, and communicative environment
- Knowledge & experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) principals
- Degree, or pursuance of a degree in Computer Science (BS/MS) or related/relevant courses of study
- Exposure to AWS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Secondary proficiency with Java and/or Ruby/Rails
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Drone.io)
***This is a 3 month internship, with 40 hours per week, possibility to become a 6 month internship