Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Team
Agari's Customer Enablement Team is a team of elite technical authorities whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their products effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
The Agari Enablement team focuses on Agari's Threat Platforms, cultivating a culture of discovery and engagement with customers, partners, and Agari's internal operating units. The team provides extraordinary support to customers experiencing product issues, while feeding their appetite for learning new technologies. You will:
- Develop tools and identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of our support and enablement teams
- Automate manual workflows and redundant processes
- Develop API integrations with other platforms and web services
- Create custom API scripts to meet business reporting needs
- Develop, deploy and test solutions including integrations and cross functional workflows
- Partner with internal departments to understand and develop complex solutions that address company needs
- Plan and lead projects to enhance business processes, regularly communicating progress, status, and roadmaps to key systems stakeholders
- Document engineered solutions and workflows
- Identify bottlenecks, and propose and implement solutions to increase efficiency and throughput
Your Keys to Success
- BS in CS or equivalent relevant experience
- Customer focused and passionate about usability
- Proficient in Python, Ruby, Shell scripting, and/or Powershell
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or similar cloud service provider
- Demonstrated experience working with REST APIs or other microservices, highly automated software development processes and experience with modern tools (git, JIRA, continuous integration, unit testing, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database solutions
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Terraform to deploy and configure applications
- Experience building out and maintaining VMs or Linux servers
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, architect, and implement solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to develop and maintain highly-productive cross-functional partnerships
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)