Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
As Agari's Manager, Marketing Operations, you will own all marketing operations and automation for Agari, including program execution, data management strategy, martech, and marketing operations best practices. Reporting and measurement of all campaign and lead generation activity and performance, including analyzing and reporting on marketing and sales metrics are critical to the position and will ensure pipeline goals and revenue attainment are met.
This role is critical to reaching big demand generation goals and requires the ability to craft comprehensive, integrated marketing strategies that deliver desired results while working under tight deadlines. Your impact consists of the following, but not limited to:
- Owning the strategy for, and execution of all marketing automation (Marketo) projects including email, webinar, form capture, nurturing, and lead lifecycle projects.
- Defining and implementing marketing operations best practices as it relates to all the marketing functions – digital and content, demand generation, events, product marketing, and sales development
- Leading and growing the analytics function, identifying key metrics across the funnel, and delivering actionable insights on our marketing performance and contribution to pipeline
- Defining marketing measurement approach against current industry best practices and benchmarks
- Constructing key marketing reporting mechanisms, including weekly and quarterly dashboards, reports and funnel metrics to measure inbound and outbound campaign performance, identify trends and measure ROI
- Ongoing analytics delivery to provide insights on target segmentation for better campaign decision making
- Developing and implementing a global data strategy to ensure consistent data quality, while ensuring appropriate data governance to maintain best practices related to data privacy and anti-spam compliance
- Working with the cross-functional marketing teams, field/regional marketing, and sales teams to ensure airtight lead process from inquiry to closed revenue
- Partnering closely with sales leadership to maintain and continually improve our target account list, the foundational piece that enables our Account-Based Marketing strategy
- Marketing technology stack and infrastructure ownership (selection, project management and implementation, administration, governance, and enablement)
- Building, maintaining, and delivering a complete MarTech roadmap and project schedules
- Delivering effective change management and communications for technology implementation, data policy and process re-engineering within marketing
- Supporting the marketing planning effort by providing performance insights to help set and manage budgets, establishing KPIs and reporting on progress against goals
Your Keys to Success
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating excellent marketing operations that enable predictability, scalability, and efficiency and possess a unique blend of metrics-driven business ownership, marketing and operations acumen, leadership, agility, and communications skills. The position reports to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation.
- BA / BS Degree; MBA desirable Experience
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing Operations or related experience with a B2B software company
- Leadership and change management skills with demonstrated experience in managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and a deep passion for success
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement
- Strong collaboration, including the ability to work with diverse skill sets (from technical to strategic resources) and to identify and use resources outside direct reporting structure
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements + Ability to translate business objectives into operational requirements
- Superior communication skills and an ability to adapt to audience needs
- Superior analytical capabilities and the ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Able to solve problems / meet goals in creative ways with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, and is comfortable working under tight deadline pressure
- Previous experience working across Marketing and Sales to define and develop scalable business processes designed to drive revenue
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience Salesforce.com, Marketo from execution of programs, to systems design, database management and administration perspectives
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo. Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Knowledge of analytics and attribution tools like LeadData
- Experience in marketing technology stack ownership. Account based marketing technology knowledge is a plus
- HTML and CSS knowledge a bonus
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)