Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Opportunity
As Agari's User Experience (UX) Designer, you are both an individual contributor and a strategist who defines, shapes, and champions the user experience for Agari security products. The successful candidate will have experience collaborating with leaders in the Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to design compelling product experiences and solutions that drive customer proficiency, satisfaction, and loyalty.
Your role is crucial As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you will:
- Craft interaction and visual designs from concept to execution that will support Agari’s platform and web applications; create wireframes, flow diagrams, and low- to high-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes
- Conduct user research, conceptual design, and usability testing and communicate your findings to a wide range of stakeholders
- Partner with product managers, sales, and customer support engineers to understand users, stakeholders and the markets in which they operate
- Hold design reviews and articulate your design choices; revise designs based on constructive criticism or development constraints
- Create and refine user scenarios and user stories in concert with product management
- Support efforts to maintain and expand UX pattern library, style guide, and visual design guidelines.
Your Keys to Success
Most importantly, we are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven contributor who has strong UX design skills, zeal for their work, and a desire to build excellent products. Your keys to success are the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field.
- Experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role with a customer focus.
- Proficiency in interaction design, information architecture, and visual design.
- Demonstrated ability to produce and revise sketches, mockups, and prototypes that facilitate understanding of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize real user feedback into designs.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, including techniques to persuade and negotiate, and the ability to articulate trade-offs with alternative approaches.
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills.
- We’re a startup: there’s plenty for everyone to do, and we like to move quickly. Having a decent sense of humor, a dose of humility, and a desire to be a part of a super-cool team are important to us!
- Knowledge of email security technologies
- Experience designing interfaces for security products and/or enterprise audiences
- Knowledge of UX tools (Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.)
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks used to build modern web applications (Rails, Ember, etc.)
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with liely office environments, and comfortable home work stations
- Weekly Company Updates, Monthly All-Hands, Virtual Happy Hours, Bi-Monthly Tech Talks and Trivia Nights