***This position is temp-to-hire and part-time.
Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs
Your Future Role:
Agari is seeking a temp-to-hire Web Developer/Webmaster with extensive experience managing a corporate b2b Wordpress website. The ideal candidate must be familiar with current web technologies and standards, be detail-oriented, organized, adept at working in a fast-paced business environment and passionate about creating amazing online experiences. We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills, a knack for creative problem solving and an eye for design.
- Ability to manage and maintain a custom Wordpress theme, develop page templates, spec theme enhancements and either perform theme updates and development to support leading-edge designs and UX
- Experience working with modern technology stacks including Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Fastly, and Pantheon
- Experience developing responsive design websites supporting multiple browsers and OS
- In depth knowledge of contemporary SEO techniques, multi-variate testing, quality control, code review and testing processes
- Ability to manage website projects, work efficiently on time-sensitive initiatives and effectively collaborate across marketing functions
- Expertise in website performance optimization and page load speed improvement
- Familiarity with in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Full-Stack Development; System Integration; API Integration a plus
Specific job functions:
- Implement new responsive-design pages and new page content for a rapidly evolving corporate website and in particular to support product launches, promotions and integrated digital campaigns
- Monitor website visitor behavior, spotting trends, diagnosing problems, and then suggesting areas of improvement for content and UX
- Comprehensive management of a tactical website plan including publication of new content, infrastructure upgrades, SSL Certificates, key integrations (e.g., Marketo)
- Manage new and existing technology integrations to support the website and digital marketing initiatives
- Perform timely content updates to tight production deadlines with attention to detail to ensure a consistent visitor experience and one free of errors and interruptions
- Manage internal resources and deliverables as well as contractors to provide accurate budget vs. expense accounting and facilitate effective planning and forecasting
- Manage website performance improvements, uptime, and maintenance including monitoring page load speed, monitoring / addressing crawl errors, and managing routine page updates