Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much of the reactive and tedious aspects of development as possible. We use an agile scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
Your Future Role
- Apply focus and expertise to system, end-to-end, and use case testing. Our developers make sure it functions; you make sure it works for the customer
- Create test strategy for features in collaboration with developers to build TDD tests
- Engage across functional teams and with customers to understand requirements and test approach
- Be a vocal champion of quality throughout the engineering team (participating in a cross functional community of practice)
- Be an integral member of a cross-functional scrum team
- Teach test methodologies and lead others to create specific tests
- Expand Agari's automation tools and frameworks
- Build automated regression tests optimized for our technology stack
Your Keys to Success
- Experience in building automation & libraries in Java, Python, or equivalent.
- RESTful API automation experience (testing endpoints, scale testing).
- Experience testing data pipelines or ETL or data analysis.
- Experience scripting quickly to create custom scripts that mock inputs and validate output after processing.
- Ability to determine customer touch points to monitor and build tests to monitor product functionality/response time
- Experience with Linux troubleshooting/administration.
- Ability to set your own direction and goals.
- Ability to teach and mentor fellow engineers.
- Good understanding of security best practices, server/network hardening and risk mitigation.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Experience with scrum as defined in scrum.org
- Experience working in a SOC (Security Operations Center) or doing threat analysis
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Amazon AWS preferred)
- Experience with SMTP
- Experience with Locust (scale testing tool)
- Experience with Selenium for testing UI objects