Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, we’re on a mission to protect digital communications so humanity prevails over evil.
Agari is transforming the email security landscape with the next-generation Secure Email Cloud™ powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, Agari has a suite of products that detect, defend, and deter costly advanced email attacks.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Opportunity
Agari is looking for a Senior Accountant to own our accounting processes. The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, and will be working closely with the Accounting and SaleOps team. Ideal candidate should be a hands-on Senior Accountant who enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Manage all monthly, quarterly, annual accounting close procedures, and deliverables including journal entries, maintaining account reconciliations
- Identify and recommend new process and tools to develop the accounting system and team
- Accurately prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and supporting schedules that can be shared with management and the board on a monthly basis
- Own AR and AP workflows
- Provide assistance with external financial and tax audits, and complete requested workpapers
- Assist in technical accounting and reporting research activities
- Prepare and process payroll for over 150 employees
- Oversee preparations for 1099, W2s and other year end tax requirements
- Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned
Your Keys to Success
We want you to be highly successful, and being a self-starter who enjoys working in challenging and fast-paced environment will allow you to thrive in this kind role. You possess strong communication and analytical skills, with a passion for quality and accuracy in your work. To be 100% successful, you will have:
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of professional accounting experience
- Experience working in SaaS startups is highly preferred
- Must have hands-on experience with NetSuite
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Good written & oral communication
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- Self-driven motivator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with impeccable attention to detail